spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, August 10, 2005 }
 
Last night, I got Necklace of Kisses and I read it. Beginning as we were walking out of the store and even picking it back up at the first red light... I was pretty excited.

It was lovely. I laughed, I cried, I attempted to discuss the whole thing with Steady... I want to reread it again right this second. It was much more grounded than the other books in the series, but that worked for the story.




A real quick "ick" to the weather. It's sticky outside... overcast and hot and humid. Ick ick ick.




Here are some pictures of the cat doing cute things... I love the look on his face in this one. He quickly loses interest in my desire to blind him with a flashbulb.

Cat

Here he is investigating what he can find on the table...

Cat

And now he's figured out what there is for him up here... He used to do this a lot when he was a kitten (the last time he was a housemonster). The cup only contains some ice water.

Cat

posted by mary ann 8:36 AM


spacer