spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, July 23, 2005 }
 
In addition to JV's new A Monkey's Eye View, there are some other new-ish blogs that have been brought to my attention lately.

A friend who has known me since I was a teenager recently started updating again. She's a great girl. She's there most everyday now (as opposed to the once-a-season-posts that characterized the past few years) and you should check it out.

Three links to new blogs have popped into my inbox lately. I'm passing them on, because I really love getting e mail from people and these people sent me links... how could I not share them with you? Plus, I've looked at a lot of blogs (remember the day ydelek sent me links to 500 local livejournals in hopes I might be able to find some friends?), and these? are all far above a lot of the crap out there.

The Fast Food Experience is from a fresh-from-high-schooler who has taken a job at a fast food restaurant...

The Teacher Dudie is documenting the final bits of education to become a high school teacher.

And Just Deserts is coming to you from near here. So far, it seems the focus is on social justice and the local issue with the border.

posted by mary ann 12:07 PM


spacer