spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 }

Near Embarassment.

 
Last night, before we went out to drinks (and dinner!) while riding in the elevator.

Steady: Uh, honey, I don't know if I should tell you this... [looks at my feet]
mary: Oh no. I have to go fix it.
Steady: It's an interesting fashion statement.
mary: No, it's not. I'll be right back.
Steady: I'll be waiting outside.

Here's a picture I took after I hopped off the elevator on the next floor and ran back upstairs to fix it.



And here's one from one of my mom's flower gardens, while I'm sharing pictures:






The Fine Print:

Clearly, a short story about how I almost embarassed myself is a lot to get out of me on June 29...

2004: No entry

2003: No entry

2002: No entry

2001: No entry

posted by mary ann 6:02 PM


spacer