spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, March 29, 2005 }

It's Been A Long Tmie

 
I've been drinkin' and now I'm postin'!

Did y'all see The Amazing Race tonight? Steady and I were on pins and needles and gin the entire time. That was some serious television.

So, I came over here to tell you that my dearest, darling, love of my life and center of my universe (that's a very old joke (circa 1995, actually), THIS LINK IS NOT WORK SAFE JV, has just been granted posting privledges here at mary's little life...

There's gonna be at lwast one guest entry soon-ish. He might become a slightly regular fixture around these parts, much like he was a slightly regular fixture around my home when I lived in Kentucky. It's hard to say this soon. So when he posts, tell him he's pretty.

Steady just came by, declared me "cute and wonderful" and then said "I'm pretty buzzed; I'm a lightweight now." on his way to the bathroom. We haven't been drinking very nycg (that's what I typed the first time I was going for "much" and I think it's funny) since we caught cold. And now I am off to pay attention to the boy and the TV. And the gin. The gin is important.

My mother arrives late Thursday night. We're headed out of town Friday - Sunday. Byut with any luck, JV will help me to update on a regular basis for the next little bit.

posted by mary ann 10:43 PM


spacer