spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, January 28, 2005 }

It's a MeMe

 
Stolen from my friend...

  • Last Cigarette: two hours ago...

  • Last Kiss: this morning...

  • Last Cry: when I was fighting with Steady. I might've gotten a little teary last night at some point... I don't know, I get weepy a lot.

  • Last Library Book Checked Out: Oh geez. I'm not allowed to use the library. So, um, that would have been Cherokee Bat and the Goat Guys and Witch Baby the week that NotBoyAnymore and I broke up in September of 1999. I have since returned them, but it took three or four years.

  • Last Movie Seen In a Theatre: Mom, Shelly and I went to the movies while we were home for Christmas and saw Sideways. Mom really enjoyed it. Then Mom, the stepfather and I saw Meet the Fockers later that same week. They also seemed to enjoy it.

  • Last Book Read: Another Roadside Attraction, I'm partways through Bitch: In Praise of Difficult Women and Living History (the Hillary Clinton book). Oh! I read The Red Headed Handbook not long ago...

  • Last Cuss Word Uttered: I have no idea. I'm sure it was very recently though.

  • Last Beverage Drank: Water.

  • Last Food Consumed: Pizza, for lunch.

  • Last Phone Call: some random work related thing to a software vendor.

  • Last TV Show Watched: The Apprentice last night. Actually, I think I watched more after that, but I was drunk and fell asleep. And that was the last one I watched on purpose.

  • Last Time Showered: Why do people always care about that stuff? Um, I don't know... I washed my hair in the sink last night... and I showered... Tuesday evening?

  • Last Shoes Worn: I'm currently wearing my cute black pumps. They make me 5'5.5"

  • Last CD Played: It's an Indigo Girls CD... I know that much... wait, let me think... Become You is the one in my car right now.

  • Last Soda Drank: I had Coke with the pizza because I am weak.

  • Last Thing Written: work related e mails.

  • Last Words Spoken: "Have a nice weekend!"

  • Last Sleep: Well, it was really sort of a joke. It was more of a nap than a sleep... I had a latte yesterday afternoon and then I kept my boyfriend up to all hours.

  • Last IM: CanadaDave and JV kept me entertained today as best they could.

  • Last Sexual Experience: last night

  • Last Ice Cream Eaten: I had a sundae of some sort when we went out to breakfast on Sunday. (With hashbrowns and an English Muffin, naturally)

  • Last Time Wanting to Die: Sunday afternoon when the rib thing was at its worst.

  • Last Lipstick: Um, prolly Saturday night. I don't think I've put any on since. And they're always pinkish reds.

  • Last Time Dancing: I'm pretty sure I did a happy dance of some sort last night.

  • Last Big Car Ride: Is Lexington/Cincinnati a "big" car ride? Cause I did that one in October, I think. No, wait, I didn't. I did drive with my sister to the Grand Canyon in July...

  • Last Crush: He's a very cute, smart, fun boy that tolerates the fact that I refer to him on the internet with a name that basically is me laughing at him forever.

  • Last Annoyance: Writing all these tags

  • Last Time Scolded: Shit. I'm gonna guess it was Emma. Oh! I know when the last time I was scolded was... when I almost accidentally hit those kids in the parking lot of the grocery store. No wait, more recently than that, last weekend when we went to South Mountain and someone felt I should drive more slowly and with both hands on the wheel.

  • Last Shirt Worn: It's a blue blouse with pinstripes. I have a tank top under it.

  • Last Web Site: this one

NUMBER OF...
:x: piercings = 3 in the right ear, 4 in the left, 1 in the naval
:x: tattoos = 0
:x: height = 5'2.5"
:x: shoe size = 5.5
:x: hair color = red
:x: siblings = one with the same two parents, one with the same father

LAST...
:x: movie you rented = Stepford Wives when Emma and I trotted up to Blockbuster drunk Wednesday night
:x: movie you bought = I have never purchased a movie.
:x: song you listened to = The last one I remember feeling really deliberate about wanting to hear was "Falling Like This" by Ani DiFranco
:x: album you bought = Oh geez, I don't know. It was a long time ago. Maybe The Cure, Galore? I bought something else that same day... oh right, Indigo Girls, Become You.
:x: cd you listened to = Didn't we already cover this? I feel like I already mentioned it.
:x: friend you made = Steady. Maybe some of his friends.

DO...
:x: you have a crush on someone = I'm crazy about the nice boy mentioned above.
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = Sometimes, but then I think about the weather "somewhere else" and I'm pleased with where I am.
:x: you think about suicide = of course I do.
:x: you believe in online dating = I believe in meeting people online, but I can't say as I support the notion of conducting relationships in their entirety via the interweb.
:x: others find you attractive = they tell me they do, but that might just be a ploy to get into my pants (my friend said that first, but I'm with her)
:x: you want more piercings = no
:x: you drink = more than I should
:x: you do drugs = not anymore.
:x: you smoke = all the time. religiously.
:x: you like cleaning = I like to scrub things sometimes, but I am really not into, like, straightening up.
:x: you like roller coasters = yes
:x: you write in cursive or print = print

FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships = Not more than 150 miles.
:x: using someone = um, for. Because I'm a terrible person.
:x: suicide = Against
:x: killing people = Against
:x: teenage smoking = I was a teenaged smoker.
:x: doing drugs = Not for me, but I don't have any problems with other people liking drugs.
:x: driving drunk = against
:x: soap operas = for. Because I am a terrible person.

FAVORITE...
:x: song = This is hard. "Romeo and Juliet" as performed by Dire Straits
:x: thing to do = read. sleep. have sex. talk. maybe not in that order.
:x: thing to talk about = memememememememe!
:x: sports = um... no. Disc Golf, does that count?
x: drinks = gin and tonic. bourbon.
:x: clothes = cute shoes
:x: singer = Ani DiFranco
:x: holiday = I don't really think I have a favorite. Should I have a favorite? Maybe Arbor Day. That stands for good things.

HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl = of course I have. Girls are so mean.
:x: ever cried over a boy = I think so, yes.
:x: ever lied to someone = all the time.
:x: ever been in a fist fight = nope.
:x: ever been arrested = nope.

WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = Revlon Headstrong or else CurlVive
:x: shoes do you wear = high heels. cute ones.
:x: are you scared of = the dark

FAVORITE...
:x: disney movie = NA
:x: eye color = not brown?
:x: flower = Queen Anne's Lace, Goldenrod, Black Eyed Susans, (what's the name of the purple wildflower that smells so nice? I really like it), wildflowers in general.
:x: piercing = of my own? I'm not really that attached to any of them. I guess my favorite would be the first ones down at the bottom of my ears.

posted by mary ann 6:18 PM


spacer