spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, January 06, 2005 }

Have you met my hangover?

 
I need to drink three gallons of water.

Last night we watched Do You Speak American? on PBS. They claimed that Rabbit Hash is in Appalachia, which is completely untrue. It's one river's width from Indiana for crying out loud.

But you can't be too shocked to learn that I found the whole thing fascinating. It was followed by a documentary about Scrabble, but somehow I managed not to get sucked in. I think it was the good company that helped.

Em and I also spent some time as squeeing fan girls about Tom Robbins. And we might've broken out into song once or thrice. The nice boy took this all very well. We had also covered the entire futon in beads and were making earrings when he arrived.

The night before we'd been talking about economics and capatalism... and last night we were having craft time and learning about diction and squeeing about Tom Robbins. He picked the wrong night. (Except that night there was guacamole, granola and trail mix for dinner and last night there was really good tortellini with homemade sauce that I made all by myself.)

PS: being tired? makes getting drunk entirely too easy. One more early morning wake up and then I will be able to catch-up on all my missing rest...

posted by mary ann 9:05 AM


spacer