spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 }

I Am Not Dead.

 
This hangover is not fair. Okay, it probably is precisely what I deserve for going out and drinking gin, bourbon and Two Buck Chuck (a wine that actually costs $3 in Arizona) in an evening.

The avacados from my sandwhich and the red wine combined to make a festive holiday scene when they reappeared later in the toilet.

I had a fun time though while I was doing all that drinking.

Today I think I am rotting from the inside out. I'm not dead. I just look and feel like death (if death wore cowl-neck sweaters and faux snakeskin boots to work...)

(PS: The new boss gave me my first "You need to make more of an effort to be here on time." lecture of this job this morning. He actually suggested I should be arriving a few minutes early. I told him I would try. This is the longest it's taken for that lecture to come.)

posted by mary ann 9:50 AM


spacer