spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, November 03, 2004 }

Pictures!

 
I'm working very hard on NaNoWriMo. All the drama last night left me in the hole, word count wise. Plus, there's enough about the election out there already, and that's all I feel like talking about...

Did you know this is my one thousandth post in this journal? It's true. A thousand entries...

Here is the cat all "dressed up" as a jack-o-latern for Halloween. I think it's hilarious...



Here is he is less than thrilled about having his photo taken. He's about to attack my face:




A picture of my giant fern, Arthur...




And I'll leave you with two I took tonight after getting my haircut. A thousand entries and I'm finally sharing a picture of me. I've decided it's a good hair cut. The befores did not turn out very well, so I won't share those... you'll just have to deal with the flashbulb spot on the after ones... Tell me I'm pretty!





About One Year Ago: Happy birthday to JV!

About Two Years Ago: Car drama

About Three Years Ago: My first attempt at a bio.


posted by mary ann 10:07 PM


spacer