spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, November 02, 2004 }

Morning!

 
Last night I had such a hard time sleeping that I actually got out a rosary. I said the whole thing, muttering in Latin for a good long while. (Don't you wish you were the boy who was trying to sleep next to me?) Periodically, I'd get a little drowsy and get lost in the middle of a prayer, curse loudly, in English, and then start that one over again.

(My mother taught me to try the rosary when you can't sleep and there's no wine in the house. I don't think she suggested doing it Latin...)

Eventually, about an hour after I'd finished that, I did manage to fall asleep.

How am I supposed to get ANY work done today? How am I supposed to think about anything but the election?

PS, It's my very most favorite person's birthday today! Don't forget that either!

posted by mary ann 7:58 AM


spacer