spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, November 11, 2004 }

Bored... Boring.

 
I've written 3,501 words today for NaNoWriMo. I'm back ahead of goal after taking a whole night off on Tuesday and only writing 500 words yesterday.

I'm going to Portland for Thanksgiving. It's official, I bought the plane tickets. Shelly and I are pretty excited for Tofurkey Day together. We did it two years ago when she lived in LA, and we both agreed it was wonderful having all food that we wanted to eat. (Believe it or not, even with a thousand family parties to attend in a single day, Taco Bell is the most vegetarian friendly Thanksgiving Meal we've found. Last year we had Gold Star's new vegetarian chilli for Christmas Dinner.)

She reports that it is very cold in Portland. She was pretty upset about it when she told me pack my warmest warm clothes. She cares even less for the cold than I do.

I don't really have any other news. Nothing's happening around here. I watched television this evening, that was sort of an event. I saw The Apprentice and ER, but I couldn't really make myself pay attention to ER. It was a bit much, really.

I don't watch much television. The TV is actually smaller than the laptop and I certainly don't have cable. I watch Gilmore Girls and The Amazing Race on Tuesdays, but that's about it.

My back hurts. I don't know what's up with that, but it's sore. And I'm really tired. I'm boring right now. I know. I'm sorry. I'll shut up now. I need to go to bed. And this is boring.

The Fine Print: I seriously doubt it's time to go find entries yet.

2003:

2002:

2001: I know I was in Minneapolis, because ydelek's father called to wish her a happy last Binary Day for nine years.

posted by mary ann 11:55 PM


spacer