spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, October 07, 2004 }

Still sick

 
I slept more last night than I did the night before. I also had horrible nightmares. From being sick? From not eating? From normal stress? I don't know, but they woke me up over and over again from four until seven thirty.

I don't remember all the details now, but I had at least one of my normal anxiety dreams, a "the world is ending" political dream (those usually go with fevers) and an abandonment dream or two thrown in there...

I am not at work yet, because I made the mistake of thinking maybe it was time to eat something and then thinking I could drive a car. I was wrong about that.

I suspect I have food poisoning. I don't remember what-all I've eaten two days ago that might've made me sick, but honestly, I think it was mostly leftovers which may or may not have spent too much time outside the fridge...

I am hoping to make it in to work by noon. Meanwhile the cat and I are laying around the house being sick.

I have never before updated on October 7.

posted by mary ann 9:58 AM


spacer