spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, October 11, 2004 }

Long Date.

 
I went on a first date last night. Dinner, drinks, dessert, blahblahblahblah "You can't come into my house. It's not fit for other people to see. No you don't understand. No one who wasn't me or my cat has been in here since July. It's disgusting."

He left like half an hour ago. I'm sure you'll all die of shock and not believe me, but we totally kept all the relevant clothes on the whole time.

I feel very confident that there will be a second date... the guy's already called me (to let me know that after all the waking up at six in the morning, which did you know that morning has a six? because I try not to be aware of that, he got to work and something was cancelled and he has the day off...), so I guess I ought to try to clean up my trashpit a little bit before then.

It's gonna be a long, long day at work. I really got almost no sleep last night.

posted by mary ann 7:08 AM


spacer