spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, March 23, 2004 }

FYI

 
This afternoon I left to buy body wash and nail polish remover. When Emma moved her car so I could get mine out, she just drove away. She'd been sitting on the couch until I asked her to move her car, and then she just drove off without mentioning going anywhere... I thought it was a little bit strange...

And when she came back, she had a birthday present for me.

She bought me the new Ani Difranco CD, "educated guess".

So, now I've gotten everything I knew I wanted for my birthday. I figured I should mention it here, since I've been telling anyone who will listen for two months that I wanted that CD. I finally got it!

I got it, then I handed it to Ellie so she could see, then Emma opened the plastic and we all three took turns enjoying the box. Seriously. We did finally get to going downstairs and listening to it eventually...

posted by mary ann 5:10 PM


spacer