spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, March 09, 2003 }

Random Drunken Blogging.

 
Hello World. I've had a couple screwdrivers for no reason other than that the orange juice was threatening to go bad (we cleaned the fridge today) and I hate orange juice without liquor in it. Can't let it go bad, you know?

So, um, let's see here. Today Kristie and I went to the Family Dollar. I love that store. $35 later (I never go shopping! Leave me alone! I so have barely shopped AT ALL since I've been unemployed!), I had purchased so much stuff. New pots and pans (We need them. Ellie took hers when she moved out and we were really feeling the lack of pots and pans) and two pillows (because I gave all my standard pillows to Shelly when I went to CA) and some pajamas (because I can) and random cleaning supplies galore. I got way too much happiness from the Family Dollar for my own good. I think Kristie was concerned for me.

When we got home, we all three got "serious about spring cleaning". This meant rearranging some cabinets, lamenting over our bills and doing some actual cleaning. I suspect that while I've been up here on the premise of doing some much needed bedroom cleaning, but really playing online that the rest of the house may have gotten clean.

Okay, I am going to stop my random drunken nonsense now and go make another drink and smoke some cigarettes and maybe even clean something.

posted by mary ann 4:29 PM


spacer