spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, March 30, 2003 }

My Weekend.

 
I'm back from my trip to Cleveland, safe and sound. The cat is thrilled.

Friday night was Ellie's "bachelorette" party. I was the crazy dancing girl at Cosmic bowling; I was also sober.

mary: The rhythm has, in fact, gotten me.
Kristie: You know the whole bowling alley is staring at you?
mary: Yes, but at least they are all smiling.

I made the 330 mile trip to Jeff's recital in 4 1/2 hours. I was the girl in the Civic driving 100 miles an hour with bed head. Look, I overslept A LOT.

I would like to formally apologize to anyone who endured my driving while I was attempting to apply eyeliner outside Columbus. I would also like to formally apologize to anyone who tried to share the road with me during those last ten miles when I got the glossing spray in my eye or before I realized that I was getting high from the fumes. I had to do something about my hair.

I made it to the recital. I woke up THREE HOURS after my alarm clock started ringing; I arrived a mere fifteen minutes late (which was actually before the thing started) *and* I like to think I looked good. I didn't cause any accidents either. For that, we give credit to the other drivers.

The visit was nice. Poor boy was exhausted; his roommate picked up the hosting slack. Big thanks to both of them for opening their home to me.

It took me six hours to get home. Much more reasonable. No one else is awake. I can't hardly wait to hear about Ellie's reception and how it came to pass that we have electricity back on the first floor. However, right now, I need to sleep...

posted by mary ann 11:11 PM


spacer