spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, March 01, 2003 }

The Mix Tape.

 
A millionty years ago, I found a mix tape that my sister's high school boyfriend made for her: "Our Mix". I promised to determine what the songs were and post the list. I have since given the list to several friends of mine who have pretended it was an original work to get back into some good graces. Here's the list:

"Not Enough Time" INXS
"Landslide" Fleetwood Mac
"Best of What's Around" Dave Matthews
"Trouble Me" 10000 Maniacs
"Bridge Over Troubled Waters" Simon and Garfunkel
"Sail Away" Enya
"I'll Be Watching You" Police
"Because the Night" 10000 Maniacs
"Babyface" U2
"Language or the Kiss" Indigo Girls

"Unchained Melody" Righteous Brothers
"Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World" U2
"Harvest Moon" Neil Young
"You Look Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton
"The Boxer" Simon and Garfunkel
"In Your Eyes" Peter Gabriel
"Crash" Dave Matthews Band
"If I Ever Lose My Faith In You" Sting
"Just Like Heaven" The Cure
"Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" U2
"Catch" The Cure

posted by mary ann 3:13 PM


spacer