spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, March 10, 2003 }

The End is Nigh

 
Writer Guy is fairly certain he has a job all lined up in Illinois starting soon. He starts his new job here in Kentucky today, and he actually said that he thought he might only end up working there for like a week. He might be leaving that soon.

I'm sad. I was drunk when he told me. I think I said "This sucks" no less than fifty times last night.

And I get the impression that a lot has been left unsaid on his end. I get the impression that he doesn't want to hurt me anymore than is absolutely neccessary. I'm pretty sure he could catalogue my faults for me, but he's choosing instead to hide behind the "moving" excuse. I think he thinks that's better. Meanwhile, I am just left to wonder.

So, I say "I understand" and "This sucks." like they are my two mantras. I knew this was going to happen and I really feel like "This sucks" and "I understand" say everything that needs to be said on the matter right now.

Waste's going home today, but he'll be back for my birthday party on the twenty-second (if I know you in real life and you want to be invited, you probably are. E mail me for details). So, that's not too sad...

posted by mary ann 7:29 AM


spacer