spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, February 13, 2003 }

Popular.

 
I've had four offers for Valentine's Day already. There was one I really wanted to accept, but I feel like it can't hurt me to spend it alone just this once. I think it'll be good for me.

So, um, getting dumped and then watching the boys line up to date me is kinda fun. I feel special.

Next up. I cut off all my hair today. All of it. To my chin. A professional did this actually. I look very much like Jenn from Dawson's Creek at least back when I used to watch Dawson's Creek which was like three years ago or more. Or maybe I look like Little Orphan Annie. The jury's still out on this one because I haven't gotten to wash and style it myself yet. Anyway, it's chin length and it's layered layered layered and I guess that's what happens when you ask for "shoulder length with a couple layers".

posted by mary ann 11:47 AM


spacer