spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, February 03, 2003 }

Actual Conversation.

 
Chatting with my mother online just now...

mom: hi.

mary: hey

mom: i can not typ su th ltt that cos i will call you lat

mary: you can't type something, you'll call me later?
mary: is your keyboard broken?

mom: y winows pop up i typ su ltt

mary: you're having trouble with pop up ads?

mom: no IT IS LIK I HIT SHIT KY AN A WINOW OPNS ABCGHIJKLN

mary: you can't hit the shift key because it makes a window open?

mom: PQTUVWXYZ

mary: so, um, your keyboard isn't working? have you rebooted?

mom: I ain't using th shit ky

mary: i would try rebooting.

mom: ok by

mary: bye

Your guess is as good as mine... although I'm having flashbacks to that year I lived without a "j" key....

[ edited to add that Mom came back after rebooting and whatever it was was better, although she was in a hurry and never properly explained what was going wrong "I guess my computer is possessed. you were great at figuring out what i was saying.". That's what I know.]

posted by mary ann 3:31 PM


spacer