spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, January 01, 2003 }

Tired.

 
Happy New Year!

I had fun last night. It was reasonably peaceful and quiet, but still acceptably social. Except, I found out too late that Jeff had wanted to come down and hang out and, frankly, I much rather would've hung out with him and my roommates at home (or something. and invite Writer Guy to that). If I didn't know that I would be completely satisfied with my New Year's Eve, so I'm choosing not to dwell on it.

Yesterday I ate a pot pie and became completely exhausted. That's a sign you haven't been eating enough... the post food coma when it wasn't even that much food. I couldn't rest though because I was very busy being Ellie's Barbie Doll trying to figure out what I was going to wear.

Mom came down today. Tomorrow I go do all my registering and stuff for classes (they start Monday). She wasn't really very forthcoming with the details on the car. If her fiance hadn't been there, I would've asked nineteen times when I was going to get it. Cause tomorrow I will have the proof of enrollment. All that's really left is insurance. She has to take care of that.

I'm not going to school if she doesn't meet her half of the agreement.

Meanwhile, I'm wasn't tired until we went out to lunch and I ate too much fried food, but I'm tired now and Emma's going to use her computer. Goodnight. Happy New Year!

posted by mary ann 2:34 PM


spacer