spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, January 11, 2003 }

Scholastic Endeavors.

 
No one look too fast, but....

mary ann is enrolled in classes. Two of them. One of which meets on Saturday mornings at 8:30 in the morning.

I have a schedule. I have a slip stating that I can get books. I haven't gotten the books yet because I rode my bike in the fucking freezing sub-zero temperatures and didn't take a bag, but I have a little slip of paper allowing me to get books.

I knew it was cold out there. I mean, I walked for fifteen minutes this morning to the transit center from Writer Guy's place (it isn't far, but I was cold and in platforms and smoking), and then I walked the like 1/3 of a mile from the bus stop down my street to my house. I just thought that once the sun went up, it would get warmer.

I was wrong.

And when you add a little speed to the equation, I was very wrong.

But that's that. None of my fingers or toes fell off and the cat has gotten back into my lap (he's such an attention whore when it's cold outside) and I'm warming up fast.... I'm a student again. One night class, one Saturday class... I can now answer the "So, what've you been up to?" question with ease. And my mom will be very happy.

posted by mary ann 9:10 AM


spacer