spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, January 10, 2003 }

Friday Five

 
[I always mean to do these, I just never remember.]

1. Where are you right now?

I'm sitting in my little computer closet on the second floor of my house.

2. What time is it?

11:11 AM, actually. But it's Saturday cause I forgot I wanted to answer these until now.

3. What are you wearing?

Jeans that I accidentally stole from my friend, a black Hanes tank top and a green sort of chenille sweater.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.

My cat is laying on the quilt under this chair batting at my feet. He's thin and orange, but amazingly long. He weighs twelve pounds, but somehow he looks small.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

Well, Friday night I went to Writer Guy's to watch a movie. Saturday morning I enrolled in classes. Tomorrow I have to watch a rerun of The Gilmore Girls. The rest? We'll just have to wait and see.

posted by mary ann 9:15 AM


spacer