spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, November 25, 2002 }

Wint-o-green.

 
I've canvassed the area within several blocks in each direction of Shelly's apartment. There are no wint-o-green lifesavers here. Between not smoking and not eating lifesavers, I'm seriously devoid of energy.

I found hard rolls here though. In the regular grocery. They are better than the ones at the Liquor Barn in Lexington even. And at 7 for $1, they're cheap too! Brotchen (hard rolls) makes the best breakfast!

I don't know what I am going to get into this afternoon, but I am really hoping it will involve me finding myself some Wint-o-green. I saw a Rite Aid up the street a few blocks. I think I'm going to hike up there and see if I can't find some.

Yeah I'm pretty devoid of energy and I'm afraid I'm going to get snitty soon. But I think some candy might perk me right back up. Obviously some cigarettes would help, but oh well.

I think my blood pressure has perhaps returned to normal. Normal for me being freakishly low. Like "Let me check that again, that can't be right" level of low. But then I smoke a couple of cigarettes and my blood pressure goes up to well within normal. So, I think that my blood sugar has to be very low (been drinking water and eating health foods and no candy) and my blood pressure is probably also very low... and I've had no caffeiene since the plane... and you can see why I am dragging now.

In the name of self medicating, I am going to go get some candy.

posted by mary ann 4:33 PM


spacer