spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, November 30, 2002 }

Shopping.

 
Well, I made it outside today. I came back the second it started to look dark outside. I'm such a scaredy cat.

I didn't find anything that said "I brought this back from LA just for you" for anyone... but I did see a shirt and some earrings that said "mary ann will wear me all the time and look so good doing it". They were right and I am wearing them right now. I also found some Chinese food that was very good, but did not speak to me.

I think my feet are shrinking. I went into a couple of shoe stores and tried some on. I love shoes. I didn't buy any though. I kinda need another pair of black ones, but it can wait. I was in two shoe stores where I was very confused to learn that I wore a 6 1/2 - 7 in their sizes. So, I hopped over to Payless.

When I was thirteen my feet were a size 8 1/2 at Payless. When I gave up on leaving room to grow, I began buying size 8. Then, in college, I found that size 7 1/2 was a better fit. Today, I was trying on 6 1/2 and 7's.

I thought feet were supposed to get larger as you age? Why are my feet shrinking? Isn't that strange? I don't wear socks (I used a footy at the store, of course), but I never wore socks. I understand how I lost the half size from not buying shoes I planned to grow into, but today I almost bought a pair of shoes two sizes smaller than a pair of the same exact brand I bought almost ten years ago.

Are my feet getting smaller? Are shoes getting bigger?

posted by mary ann 7:05 PM


spacer