spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, November 13, 2002 }

Responding...

 
A few quick notes.

Thanks to everyone who felt compelled to let me know that they think I am a nice person and that this whole thing with James is as absurd as I think it is. I have such nice friends.

My novel is coming along nicely. Not as well as it should be, but it's limping along and I'm pleased with my progress.

I know you haven't heard much about him lately, but Isis is fine. He's just going to stay here while I go to CA and my roommates will watch him. He was fine the last time I went to CA and that time I just had someone stop by a couple times to check.

I haven't made a decision about the school thing. I don't know if I want to be that much more indebted to my mother. I don't know if I can ask that much more of her. But it's tempting. She made me an offer no sane person would refuse, so obviously this means a lot to her. But I don't know yet.

Nothing new or exciting has happened in the last couple of days. I'm slowly getting through my piles of laundry. Yesterday I went to the grocery store. That's about it. So, I just thought I'd take a couple minutes to reply to some commonly occurring themes in my inbox. There you go! And your e mail is always welcome.

posted by mary ann 2:44 PM


spacer