spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, October 26, 2002 }

Why Do I Even Try

 
My name is mary ann, and I cannot cook. Should not be allowed near the notion of cooking.

This morning I got up and I thought "I'll reheat that pizza in the oven."

I tried to preheat the oven. Only gas came out. I looked in there and sawa tiny hole. With instructions. Basically, put a lighted match here and then light the oven. Look over there and see if it caught. I turned the oven off, opened it up, opened a window and went for matches.

Cmae back with matches. Sniffed around. Didn't smell like gas. I lit the match. I turned on the oven. The I guess pilot light caught. So I turned it up to heating temp. I don't know what went wrong but I think it had to do with the match still it in my hand still in the oven.

Anyway, there was a small explosion and I don't have any hair on my arm now.

But I did get my pizza reheated.

posted by mary ann 1:00 PM


spacer