spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, October 10, 2002 }

Walking and stalking.

 
I walked home from work today. Yahoo says is it precisely five miles. The busses were running all wonky from the rain and due to the rain, there was nowhere for me to really sit and wait for the bus to come. So, I opted to walk. All the way home. It just seemed easier. The bus did eventually pass me, about four blocks from my house. I didn't lose much time...

Ellie called me at work today to ask if I thought perhaps I was being stalked. We've been getting a lot of hangup calls on our phone from the same number. She called it back and no one answered. Hi, if you're stalking one of us, we're on to you. There was some additional evidence... anyway, I wouldn't be too concerned. Nothing very serious.

I still hate my job.

But I am having tator tots and grilled cheese for dinner and maybe even some soup, so today is a good day! Cause grilled cheese and tator tots and soup is my favorite meal. Tator tots are, afterall, my favorite food....

posted by mary ann 4:21 PM


spacer