spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, October 17, 2002 }

Pain.

 
My eyes hurt. My stomach hurts. My instestines hurt. My mouth fucking hurts. My teeth really hurt. My head in general hurts.

I had another miserable day at work today.

And I am in so much pain. Right now it's primarily my teeth.

I was going to type up a charming story about hating my job and how I wasn't quite sober yet when I got there. Or about coming home and finding Ellie's dog over for a visit. My cat met me helfway down the road, which I thought was rather odd. Until I realized he was trying to be a tattletail... "Girl, there's a dog in there and they won't let me in!"...Or about the funny mail I got from my mom.

Instead my mouth hurts and it's all I can think about. My teeth hurt so bad. And I am soooo tired.

posted by mary ann 8:00 PM


spacer