spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, October 20, 2002 }

Late Weekend Update.

 
So I read a novel today. The whole time I kept thinking that "this can't be it. this can't be all there is." Then I got to the end, read the author's biography and learned it was French. It all made sense then.

Played some euchre. Didn't win, but we did what we could with the cards we were handed.

I went shopping. Bought minimal groceries. And a card for NotBoyAnymore. It's very appropriate in an "only mary ann would send that". I saw it and I immediately thought of him. So I am sending it to him. I think it nicely sums up everything that was right and wrong in our relationship in one picture and three words. Very effective. I wrote something pseudo-touching inside. "This will always mean everything that was us for me."... I considered not signing it, but that seemed too much for me.

And it's not because I'm lonely or anything. There's no shortage of men in my life. I just saw it and thought of him and wanted to share that with him. Very simple.

posted by mary ann 11:50 PM


spacer