spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, October 23, 2002 }

Bike Ride.

 
I woke up this morning. After a false start with the moving, I got kinda frustrated and went for a bike ride.

I went about a mile... up the road on Insanity Street. The goal was to find a computer store. I wanted to buy a modem. Of course, once I have a modem in my computer and NaNoWriMo starts up and I am working, and the new roommate gets her television over here and my television is in my room.... No one will ever see me in this house again...

I forgot my bike bags. Yesterday I brought them into the house to unpack my groceries and I didn't bring them back out afterward. So I didn't go all the way to where I knew there was a computer store because I didn't have a lock and I didn't have a bag and it was looking like it would really be a pain. So, after learning that I can buy just about anything else I could possibly want within one mile of my house, I came home. I went through all the strip malls off to the side. I think I went about five miles total. I don't know. My bike computer stopped working again. I don't know what that's all about.

I think I might still make it out to get a modem today. It's such a pretty day and the exercize did me much good. I am so much less frustrated now.

posted by mary ann 12:03 PM


spacer