spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, September 28, 2002 }

Long Time.

 
Sorry I haven't been updating. I really have had a lot of things i've been wanting to write down...

But I still can't make my modem work. Waste is here and he brought another one. We'll try it and see how it goes.

Yes, Waste is here. It's going very well, thanks. Old habits die hard. That's all I care to say on the topic. Except to add that I am all paranoid that his being here is fucking things up with a couple slight flirtations I've got going on. It'll all work out, no worries. We're having fun together.

What else? Um, nothing. I've been doing the usual (read: drinking and being bitter at the world but more specifically my mother) and adding in working. I ride the bus for an ungodly amount of time every day. That's pretty much all there is to say right now in the form of a generic update. I have a whole list of shit I need to get out here soon. And I will. Soon. Plomise.

posted by mary ann 2:08 PM


spacer