spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, September 18, 2002 }

Correction

 
Emma would like the record to note that she is not actually afraid of my cat. My suspicions were entirely wrong.

Also, the car isn't finished now. I don't know. MomsFiance inspected it yesterday and it still needs a few more things. My guess is that the guy fixing it thought it was done, but MomsFiance is an absolute perfectionist and probably found some more details. Or maybe Mom was just misinformed. Or just misinformed me so we could get the ball rolling on the fiasco we've been going through for the past few days before it was actually time to pick up this car. I don't know. Anyway, she said another week. I hate this game.

And she is really starting to sound like she's not going to do anything to help me finance this thing. It's maddening. Three nights in a row, I check my e mail only to burst into tears trying to write back to her. So, I don't know what's going to happen now.

My stomach is having a bad day. Coughing, crying, cramps, some random pain on my lower right abdomen (ovary I think), biking 15 miles (I smoke and I'm sedentary, okay?) in the last two days... It hurts. Quite a bit.

That's all my news.

posted by mary ann 6:02 PM


spacer