spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, June 04, 2002 }

Just call me Shameless the Car Flirt.

 
Do you drive a maroon Cavalier convertible made in the mid 90's? Do you know someone who does? Is he in his early twenties? Does he have a cell phone? Is he from Clermont County Ohio? Was he driving from KY to somewhere along 275 in Ohio on Sunday around noon? Did he mention a truck full of giggling girls (a blonde, a brunette and a red head no less) car flirting with him for roughly 50 miles? Did he try to give them his contact info, but the exit came too fast?

If you think you could be this boy or might know him, please e mail me.

I was driving Nikki and her friend home from my place Sunday morningish and to make the trip go faster, I decided to find someone to car flirt with. We passed every car on the road until we found a reasonably hot guy. Then the flirting commenced. It was my most successful car flirting ever... He even pulled up next to us at one point and asked where we were headed. There were some tricky moments, us on the far left lane passing and him in the far right lane and the uncertainty... "what if he gets stuck behind someone slow and we lose him?"... but mostly just good old fashioned car flirting... I pass you, you pass me, I pass you, we smile, we pretend we don't even notice, we turn the music up loud, you talk on the cell phone....

As we were exiting, he started trying to call out a number of some sort. An address? A phone number? We might never know. But I think I owe it to myself, my sister and her friend to just put my information out there. I was the girl driving the truck. I think you're cute. I didn't see you smoking, but you saw me smoking and it didn't stop you from trying to find me again later.

Yeah I know my life is not a romantic comedy, but I just thought I should do what I could to just see....

If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

posted by mary ann 9:18 AM


spacer