spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, May 03, 2002 }
 
Misc. Clean-up info...

My phone is not yet back on. The company has received and processed my payment and so now my phone bill is paid through June 15. This means they have to turn it back on within 24 hours. So, I promise, by this time tomorrow I will have a working phone.

I fully intend to reload the nice huge info page. It will happen. Meanwhile, I am about to go patch something together for now.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my query about the honey. Apparently honey often goes solid and you can restore it to its former glory with hot tap water. keledy also informed me that honey never actually goes bad, it's truly non perishable and that if I remember to take the lid off, I can microwave it for a few seconds and it will go back to being honey.

I am ashamed to admit it, but the cat puke (the puke with the mold on it) is still on my living room floor. I got home at eleven thirty last night and I was very tired... so Isis and I just curled up in bed and ignored the living room entirely. This morning, same deal. I know it's not going to go away and it's not going to get any easier to clean up. Yesterday before I left for work, I threw the big round cat toy thing over it...

My weekend is looking bleak. This is a good thing. I've run around so much lately that I really really need to spend some time at home. I need to clean up my house. I need to wash dishes. I really need to wash dishes. I need to buy groceries and do laundry. Poor Isis needs company. So, tonight I am really going to try to say no to any and all plans and then I'll just lock myself up in my house and be so productive (even if that just means catching up with my magazines). Tomorrow I am also planning to hang out at home. Saturday night I'm going to Chris's house for a Kevin Smith film festival.

No derby festivities for me thanks. I need a weekend off. Next weekend StalkerGuy might come and visit... it's also my college's graduation weekend. The weekend after that is my sister's graduation so I have to go to North Carolina. The weekend after that is Memorial Day and I am hoping to find people to go camping or something for that.... So this weekend I am going to enjoy a weekend off. Unless of course, someone wants to cart my sorry ass to Cincinnati for the Ani Difranco concert tonight or to Cleveland for my friend's recital tomorrow.

posted by mary ann 9:25 AM


spacer