spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, March 28, 2002 }
 
Scary Floridian Stalker Guy and I are going to meet in person today. Or I think we are.

He's driving from Chicago to Florida, and Lexington KY is on the way. I am slightly confused about what is going to happen. We talked last night very briefly and I learned that he thought he would be here sometime between 5 and 9 PM and able to stay for about an hour. The plan was "coffee if it's cold outside, drinks if it's warm"...

He was supposed to call back after talking to the people he's staying with in Florida. He did, but only for about two minutes. I gave him my number at work so he could get ahold of me during the day today and tell me what's going on.

I like to have a plan. I almost never follow this plan, but I like to have it. I'm such an Aries like that. This whole thing of like meeting an almost completely random stranger sometime in the evening somewhere without even giving him directions first... well, it just makes me nervous.

My friend Em has already agreed to be a plant wherever it is that we go... she'll sit in the backround and make sure I am okay. I'm really a very paranoid girl like that. I mean, I've sort of known this guy for about six years, but I still want to make sure that people are looking out for me when I actually meet him face to face....

I'm sure it'll all be fine. Or he'll end up driving through here at like 2 PM and I'll be at work and will completely miss him. I just hate this feeling of not knowing what's going on....

posted by mary ann 8:18 AM


spacer