spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, March 14, 2002 }
 
Do I have a large sign over my head flashing "Please talk to me"?

Why do I seem like the most approachable person? Why why why??

This morning I made a couple more friends on the bus. Actually one of them was really nice. We talked about books and comic books and stuff.

But I want to know why strangers think they can just talk to me. Surely other people do not have this problem.

In other news, I fought with Waste for 45 minutes last night... about how he was not coming back to my apartment and how happy I am with my new living alone single life thing. I think he understood.

He never took his name off the lease.

It got really ugly last night, but it may get uglier still..... if he shows up on Saturday. It'd only be for two weeks. I don't care. I don't want him around me anymore.

posted by mary ann 9:29 AM


spacer