spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, March 21, 2002 }
 
The "date" with BusStopGuy went pretty well. We met at the library. I was twenty minutes late... because I've never been on time in my life. I'm just one of those chronically tardy people. I just tend to run late.

So, he was waiting outside for me. Which was good considering that I seriously did not remember what he looks like.

We walked over to a nearby restaurant with the intention of sitting around and talking... I think he had the intention fo drinking some beer, but I ordered first and I was riding my bicycle home and I really just didn't think I needed any help falling off of the bike. I started to encourage to order an adult beverage, but then I didn't want to be pushy. So we both just had sodas.

We hung out for like an hour. He's still a loser on paper, and he didn't make me laugh or anything... I don't think that we're looking at more than three dates. But, if I didn't scare him off with all the babbling I did, and he wants to go out again, I think I'd agree.

posted by mary ann 8:07 AM


spacer